Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!!!!
Does anybody else LOVE Christmas cards? And, while the e-mail versions are good, appropriate, and cost effective, I still love getting actual cards, in my hand, to read and to hang up. I have a ton of Christmas stamps left over from last year since we decided to hold off until Miss A was born and just send out announcements instead(which we should have gotten from Shutterfly too!)...so I can send mine out this year without a budget crunch!
And so, in the realm of cost...I found this GREAT deal!

50 Free Christmas Cards to Bloggers from Shutterfly.

Anybody else love Shutterfly? I do! :) I haven't perused the options yet, but I will soon and then, come Christmas, you'll be seeing great Christmas cards from yours truly!


I haven't actually used Shutterfly before for my Christmas Cards. Usually I get them printed at JC Penney when we do our yearly family photo shoot...but believe you me, I've always wanted to. So cute. So simple. So many choices and variations that mine is bound to be unique--(not to mention it's MY own pictures)!


You can check out their options HERE!


In the past, and currently, I use Shutterfly for books and photo collages. We made a book of Miss A's first few months earlier this year. It's totally cute! Ask me about it sometime - I would love to show it to you! I think I'll have to make one of their desk calendars in the future - ADORABLE!

Yes, I know that I sound like an infomercial...but check out how you can get this same deal by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

marenj said...

Wow- I wish I had read this before I took the time to scrapbook a bunch of Christmas cards that I was then too burnt out to even send! Rats.

Our Florida Trip - October 2008

Our Oregon Trip Photos

Our Favorite Music