Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Yes, I know it's been a while since we've posted...I can only plead life...it keeps interfering! ;-) The last few months have been super busy, but also super exciting! As you can see, we are expecting a little bundle of joy right around the new year...he (or she) will be our first and both of us are over the moon! I always knew I married a wonderful man, but his wonderful traits have only been magnified since I've been pregnant. It has been a really easy pregnancy so far...no morning sickness (I am so grateful!), just a strong dislike of anything meat related...especially chicken. We joke that the baby is a vegetarian. The tiredness of the first trimester is beginning to lift, I am fine as long as I sneak in a 30-45 minute nap, but I have a tendency to forget and by 9:30 in the evening I am so ready for bed! I have been able to workout regularly without any problems as well - as long as I get in a morning session I feel pretty great all day. My sweet mom gifted us with a comfy rocker and ottoman for the future nursery, and we have begun looking at items on Craigslist. It has been a strange but exciting experience so far, and we look forward to seeing our adorable little one around the new year. We will keep you posted!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Many many blessings!!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Yeah!!! We are super excited for you guys and look forward to meeting your little one.

The M's said...

We are so very happy for ya'll and can't wait for the end of the year to hurry up and get here.

Meg said...

Yea! When do you have the official "big" ultrasound? We are hoping for a boy for you guys, but if it is a girl we have a boatload of hand me downs!

Celine said...

Can't wait to come down and see you guys this fall!

annette said...

We are thrilled thrilled thrilled!!! WE are so excited to see you guys soon! Bring an extra suitcase- I've got boy hand-me-downs galore! :)

Our Florida Trip - October 2008

Our Oregon Trip Photos

Our Favorite Music